The Future of Work is Here. Join the Team
Business Talent Group (BTG) is the leading talent platform that connects independent management consultants, subject matter experts, executives, and project managers with top companies to solve their biggest business challenges and seize new opportunities. BTG provides just the right on-demand talent needed—remote or on-site, part-time or full-time, individuals or teams, all around the world. More than 50% of the Fortune 100 and hundreds of others trust BTG to curate, vet, and deliver legally compliant talent that fuel growth, innovation, and performance improvement. Clients include McKesson, Logitech, Hilton, and Hitachi. BTG is a wholly owned subsidiary of Heidrick & Struggles.
We pride ourselves on having developed a fast-paced, fun, and dynamic culture. We encourage all our employees to learn and grow personally and professionally so they can assume greater responsibilities and advance their careers. For more information on our company, visit our website at businesstalentgroup.com
Role & Responsibilities
We are seeking an experienced, creative, and tenacious B2B and digital marketer to join our mighty marketing team. You will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing programs to achieve firm revenue goals, including building and executing our digital marketing and ABM strategy.
This role reports to the Chief Marketing Officer and will work closely with all sales leads and heads of marketing communications, marketing automation, creative, sales enablement, revenue operations, and technology.
As part of our team, you will:
- Acquire an in-depth understanding of BTG’s sales processes, account segmentation, ideal customer profile, and products and services
- Work closely with commercial teams and leverage account insights to develop and deploy multi-channel account-based marketing programs that achieve business goals
- Brainstorm and draft copy for a wide variety of communications and collateral, including sales collateral, display ads, sales decks, email campaigns, brochures, blog posts, and more
- Co-develop the firm’s digital marketing strategy and execute and optimize that strategy across digital market channels to drive top of funnel
- Coordinate among stakeholders, marketing team members, and external resources to prioritize tasks and conduct status updates and individual check-ins to ensure timely completion and launch of new campaigns and collateral
- Be a BTG brand steward to ensure our brand promise and narrative are consistently represented throughout the customer journey
- Have a ridiculous amount of fun with the best team in the talent
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, preferably B2B
- Experience with martech stack including ABM platforms, marketing automation, CRM, CMS, and digital marketing analytics packages
- Skilled at managing and optimizing digital marketing campaigns
- Solution-oriented, self-starter who can multi-task and is detail-oriented
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Willing to jump in and help on any project
- Natural curiosity
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus opportunities
- Comprehensive Benefits package including health, dental and vision coverage, flexible spending account, 401K matching program, commuter benefit program, and a wellness and educational stipend.
Business Talent Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We are committed to providing equal access to employment, upward mobility opportunities, and a discrimination-free work environment.