07 Nov Billing Specialist
THE FUTURE OF WORK IS HERE. JOIN THE TEAM.
We are growing and looking for a Full-Time experienced Billing Specialist. The position will work remotely in the greater Los Angeles area and may work in the Los Angeles office twice a month for training and team meetings.
The position reports to our Corporate Controller.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Process Client Invoices in a high volume, detailed environment
- Review complex contracts for billing and payment terms
- Track Purchase Orders against amounts invoiced
- Setup new customer and vendor profiles
- Process Invoices in a variety of client-based portal systems as needed
- Participate in weekly collection effort on past due invoices, and resolve any payment discrepancies
- Support sales team on any special project accounting arrangement
- General Journal Entries and Accruals as needed.
Qualified candidates must possess:
- 4+ years billing/accounting experience
- AA or higher in finance and accounting preferred
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Ability to understand complex contract terms
- Must have solid Excel and Word skills
- Must be detail and deadline oriented. Must have solid multitasking abilities in afast- paced, flexible environment.
- Experience with Accounting Systems-QuickBooks and Salesforce a plus
- Team player, positive attitude, professional
Compensation: We offer a Competitive Salary.
Please submit resumes to: email@example.com