The Future of Work is Here. Join the Team
Business Talent Group (BTG) is the leading talent platform that connects independent management consultants, subject matter experts, executives, and project managers with top companies to solve their biggest business challenges and seize new opportunities. BTG provides just the right on-demand talent needed—remote or on-site, part-time or full-time, individuals or teams, all around the world. More than 50% of the Fortune 100 and hundreds of others trust BTG to curate, vet, and deliver legally compliant talent that fuel growth, innovation, and performance improvement. Clients include McKesson, Logitech, Hilton, and Hitachi. BTG is a wholly owned subsidiary of Heidrick & Struggles.
We pride ourselves on having developed a fast-paced, fun, and dynamic culture. We encourage all our employees to learn and grow personally and professionally so they can assume greater responsibilities and advance their careers. For more information on our company, visit our website at businesstalentgroup.com
Role & Responsibilities
As a hands-on Business Analyst, you will partner closely with business owners across all go-to-market functions to identify inefficiencies in process and systems. Working with the IT team, you will translate business needs into system requirements and devise sound, scalable, technical solutions. Additionally, you will be a key figure in the end-to-end development cycle, from requirements gathering to architecture to implementation and support for your domain.
Key responsibilities include:
- Evaluating business processes, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions
- Participating in ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings
- Performing requirements analysis
- Constructing workflow charts and diagrams
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports
- Suggesting changes to senior management using analytics to support your recommendations. Actively participate in the implementation of approved changes.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Performing initial quality assurance checks
- Performing user acceptance testing
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance
- Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in business analysis or a related field
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- The ability to work with stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
- Excellent documentation skills
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
- Experience with agile workflows and confluence also a plus
Business Talent Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We are committed to providing equal access to employment, upward mobility opportunities, and a discrimination-free work environment.