19 Jul Business Operations and Strategy Manager, Client Success
THE FUTURE OF WORK IS HERE. JOIN THE TEAM.
Business Talent Group (BTG) is the leading marketplace that connects independent management consultants, subject matter experts, and executives with top companies to solve their biggest business problems. BTG provides just the right on-demand talent needed—on-site or remote, part-time or full-time, individuals or teams, anywhere in the world.
That’s why more than 40% of the F100 trust BTG to curate, vet, and deliver talent who fuel growth, innovation, and performance improvement. Our commitment to project success has earned us a 99% fill rate on all talent requests and a 97% repeat rate among top global companies.
We pride ourselves on having developed a fast-paced, fun, and dynamic culture. We encourage all of our employees to learn and grow personally and professionally so they can assume greater responsibilities and advance their careers. For more information on our company visit our website at www.businesstalentgroup.com.
We are seeking an experienced, highly motivated, strategically focused, collaborative, and data-driven Business Operations and Strategy Manager to join our Client Success team. This person will report to the SVP, Client Success and be accountable for helping to develop and drive new business initiatives to support revenue growth. The position will be based on the West Coast, ideally Los Angeles or the San Francisco Bay Area. If you are ready to leverage your expertise and experience to grow and lead a strong team and build out new scalable programs and processes, you will love this role.
As part of our team, you will:
- Structure and execute operational and strategic initiatives by developing new processes, gathering and synthesizing relevant data, leading analyses, and developing recommendations
- Impact business direction through the development and launch of innovative new processes within the Client Success realm
- Partner with other departments and stakeholders to get input and buy-in to tackle high priority strategic questions and ad-hoc strategic projects
- Work as a player-coach with the Client Success team to maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction
- Oversee Client Success team operations, strategy, and roadmap, ensuring unparalleled customer satisfaction in our rapidly-growing company
- Foster an environment of inclusion and learning to ensure our growing Client Success team thrives while exceeding goals
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4-6 years of work experience in a business strategy/operations or strategic planning role at a fast-growing and innovative company
- 2 years at a top-tier management consulting firm preferred (but not necessary)
- Relentlessly resourceful and able to drive projects autonomously, with limited oversight
- Prior experience influencing cross-functional business partners and leading a small team (preferred)
- Team player, able to contribute to the overall goals of a team/region
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to clearly explain complex issues to a range of audiences
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high degree of attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and think creatively
- High EQ and capable of building strong relationships up, down, and sideways in the organization
- Self-starter with a collaborative nature and a curious mindset focused on learning and adapting
- Passionate about BTG’s mission
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus opportunities
- Comprehensive Benefits package including health, dental, and vision coverage, flexible spending account, 401K savings plan, commuter benefit program, and an educational stipend.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com