16 Mar Client Development, Associate Director
THE FUTURE OF WORK IS HERE. JOIN THE TEAM.
Business Talent Group (BTG) is the leading marketplace that connects independent management consultants, subject matter experts, and executives with top companies to solve their biggest business problems. BTG provides just the right on-demand talent needed—on-site or remote, part-time or full-time, individuals or teams, anywhere in the world. That’s why nearly 50% of the F100 trust BTG to curate, vet, and deliver talent who fuel growth, innovation, and performance improvement. Our commitment to project success has earned us a 99% fill rate on all talent requests and a 97% repeat rate among top global companies. We pride ourselves on having developed a fast-paced, fun and dynamic culture. We encourage all of our employees to learn and grow personally and professionally so they can assume greater responsibilities and advance their careers.
We are seeking a confident and self-motivated individual(s) to join our growing client development team, ideally in Los Angeles, New York, or Chicago. This Client Development role is will give you the opportunity to cultivate and run your own book of business with exposure to BTG’s senior most leaders through semi regular business reviews.
- Introducing target executives to BTG’s business model and for broadening client relationships across a territory of named accounts
- Developing and articulating a strong understanding of BTG’s capabilities and unique value proposition
- Driving to close potential project opportunities in conjunction with the BTG Client Services team
- Actively keeping in touch with executives to stay top of mind and develop new project inquiries.
- Opportunity to manage an associate and supporting his/her development as a sales professional
- Managing/growing a book of business across a segment of accounts
- Meeting and exceeding annual revenue goals and expectations.
- Updating activity in company database and maintaining a strong process focus in sales activities.
- Sharing and learning best practices with others in BTG
Qualified candidates must possess:
- Strong sales track record with 1-3+ years in client facing, B2B sales roles, ideally selling services (as opposed to products) to CXO-level executives in Fortune 1000 clients, preferably within strategy, business development, corporate development, finance, marketing, and/or operations functions
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to identify potential customers and quickly match client needs to BTG capabilities
- Ability to create and deliver compelling and persuasive arguments with an executive level audience
- Demonstrated track record to surpass revenue and related sales targets
- Driven by customer impact and able to think strategically about growing the business
- Comfortable in a metrics managed environment
- Outgoing, confident, helpful, and highly responsive style; team player
- Previous leadership or extracurricular endeavors preferred
- Able to manage some travel to client locations (<25%)
- Undergraduate degree
- We offer competitive salary with uncapped incentive plan aligned to sales targets.
Business Talent Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We are committed to providing equal access to employment, upward mobility opportunities, and a discrimination-free work environment.