07 May Client Development Associate
THE FUTURE OF WORK IS HERE. JOIN THE TEAM.
Business Talent Group (BTG) provides top independent talent—consultants and executives who are experts in their fields—to global companies, private equity firms and major non-profits for project-based work. We combine proprietary technology and a client engagement model, pioneered by BTG, to deliver on-demand, tailored solutions.
BTG is an investor-backed company and growing at a rate of 60% + per year. We just recently were listed by Forbes as one of 100 Most Promising Companies in America and Inc. Magazine’s prestigious list of the “Fastest Growing Private Companies in America.” We pride ourselves on having developed a fast-paced, fun, and dynamic culture. We encourage all of our employees to learn and grow personally and professionally so that they can assume greater responsibilities and advance their careers. For more information on our company visit our website at www.businesstalentgroup.com.
We are seeking confident and self-motivated individuals to join our growing client development team in Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, or Austin. We are looking for innovative individuals, who are competitive yet can be part of a team, goal oriented, love to learn, and have an entrepreneurial spirit.
As an Associate, you will support our Client Development team. This team is responsible for developing new corporate clients and going to market with a fresh, exciting service. In this entry-level sales position, Associates will get exposure to a broad base of companies with diverse needs. You will learn something new about business every day and get to interact with some of the most experienced minds in business. Extensive training will be provided.
- A desire to start a career in sales and advance within the company
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Confidence speaking with senior executives
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Enthusiasm for an entrepreneurial work environment
- The ability to work both independently and as a team
- A Bachelor’s degree from a leading University with minimum 3.0 GPA
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus opportunities
- Comprehensive Benefits package including health, dental and vision coverage, flexible spending account, 401K savings plan, and an educational stipend.
Please send resume to email@example.com