The Future of Work is Here. Join the Team
Business Talent Group (BTG) is the leading talent platform that connects independent management consultants, subject matter experts, executives, and project managers with top companies to solve their biggest business challenges and seize new opportunities. BTG provides just the right on-demand talent needed—remote or on-site, part-time or full-time, individuals or teams, all around the world. More than 50% of the Fortune 100 and hundreds of others trust BTG to curate, vet, and deliver legally compliant talent that fuel growth, innovation, and performance improvement. Clients include McKesson, Logitech, Hilton, and Hitachi. BTG is a wholly owned subsidiary of Heidrick & Struggles.
We pride ourselves on having developed a fast-paced, fun, and dynamic culture. We encourage all our employees to learn and grow personally and professionally so they can assume greater responsibilities and advance their careers. For more information on our company, visit our website at businesstalentgroup.com
Role & Responsibilities
We are seeking a confident and self-motivated individual(s) to join our growing client development & management team in Chicago, IL, Los Angeles, CA, or New York, NY. We are looking for innovative individuals, who are competitive yet can be part of a team, goal-oriented, love to learn, and have an entrepreneurial spirit.
As an Associate, you will support our Client Development & Management (CDM) team. This team is responsible for developing new corporate clients and going to market with a fresh, exciting service. In this entry-level sales position, Associates will get exposure to a broad base of companies with diverse needs. You will learn something new about business every day and get to interact with some of the most experienced minds in business. Extensive training and guidance from your CDM Lead will be provided.
Day-to-day role responsibilities include:
- Work to populate automated sales engagement messages under the supervision of your manager & CDML
- Update prospect and contact information by referencing contact databases and maintaining a strong process focus
- Communicate with prospective clients with pre-approved messaging
- Maintain consistent outreach as directed by your CDML, hitting metric minimums each month
- A desire to start a career in sales and advance within the company
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Confidence in speaking with senior executives
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Enthusiasm for an entrepreneurial work environment
- The ability to work both independently and as a team
- A Bachelor’s degree from a leading university with a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Competitive base salary
- This position is non-exempt
- Bonus opportunities
- Comprehensive Benefits package including health, dental and vision coverage, flexible spending account, 401K savings plan, and an educational stipend
Business Talent Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We are committed to providing equal access to employment, upward mobility opportunities, and a discrimination-free work environment.