07 May Client Development Associate
THE FUTURE OF WORK IS HERE. JOIN THE TEAM.
Business Talent Group (BTG) is the leading marketplace that connects independent management consultants, subject matter experts, and executives with top companies to solve their biggest business problems. BTG provides just the right on-demand talent needed—on-site or remote, part-time or full-time, individuals or teams, anywhere in the world.
That’s why more than 40% of the F100 trust BTG to curate, vet, and deliver talent who fuel growth, innovation, and performance improvement. Our commitment to project success has earned us a 99% fill rate on all talent requests and a 97% repeat rate among top global companies.
We pride ourselves on having developed a fast-paced, fun and dynamic culture. We encourage all of our employees to learn and grow personally and professionally so they can assume greater responsibilities and advance their careers.
We are seeking a confident and self-motivated individual(s) to join our growing client development team in West Lost Angeles, New York, or Chicago. We are looking for innovative individuals, who are competitive yet can be part of a team, goal oriented, love to learn and have an entrepreneurial spirit.
As an Associate, you will support our Client Development team. This team is responsible for developing new corporate clients and going to market with a fresh, exciting service. In this entry-level sales position, Associates will get exposure to a broad base of companies with diverse needs. You will learn something new about business every day and get to interact with some of the most experienced minds in business. Extensive training will be provided.
- A desire to start a career in sales and advance within the company
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Confidence speaking with senior executives
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Enthusiasm for an entrepreneurial work environment
- The ability to work both independently and as a team
- A Bachelor’s degree from a leading University with minimum 3.0 GPA
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus opportunities
- Comprehensive Benefits package including health, dental and vision coverage, flexible spending account, 401K savings plan, and an educational stipend
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org