The Future of Work is Here. Join the Team
Business Talent Group (BTG) is the leading talent platform that connects independent management consultants, subject matter experts, executives, and project managers with top companies to solve their biggest business challenges and seize new opportunities. BTG provides just the right on-demand talent needed—remote or on-site, part-time or full-time, individuals or teams, all around the world. More than 50% of the Fortune 100 and hundreds of others trust BTG to curate, vet, and deliver legally compliant talent that fuel growth, innovation, and performance improvement. Clients include McKesson, Logitech, Hilton, and Hitachi. BTG is a wholly owned subsidiary of Heidrick & Struggles.
We pride ourselves on having developed a fast-paced, fun, and dynamic culture. We encourage all our employees to learn and grow personally and professionally so they can assume greater responsibilities and advance their careers. For more information on our company, visit our website at businesstalentgroup.com
The Client Development Associate (CDA) Manager is responsible for managing a team of 10+ Client Development Associates (CDAs) and will assist in prioritizing new business outreach activities (lead generation and lead qualifications) and generating revenue for BTG through the management and motivation of entry-level client development revenue team. Client Development Associates schedule business meetings and calls with new and existing accounts and provide support to Client Development Leads (from Director – MD) and as the CDA Manager, you will be working with (sales) associates to coach, counsel, and mentor in all aspects of sales effectiveness. You should be a data driven and an analytical sales leader with a proven track record of building, managing, and evolving an outbound sales or lead generation team in a fast-paced, inside sales environment.
The ideal candidate for this role has proven experience in managing, building, and inspiring a team to achieve daily, weekly, and monthly/quarterly targets in addition to delivering feedback to marketing and sales operations about lead quality and process improvements.
The CDA Manager also has direct visibility into our Client Development leadership team and will help BTG to achieve our aggressive growth goals.
How You Will Make an Impact
- Mentor Your Team: Teach individual members of your team how to improve their business acumen and commercial skills, overcome performance gaps, feel a sense of excitement and accomplishment, and achieve their goals. Deliver ongoing informal and formal feedback to help your team build their careers.
- Manage Daily Operations: Manage and motivate who work in client development(sales) support position. Help them improve their performance and generate leads to achieve sales outcomes, with new and prospective customers.
- Drive Toward Results: Support your team as they conduct daily outbound calls, and work to achieve team and individual goals, e.g., prospect & client call scheduling, driving membership utilization, working to understand an organizations mission critical priorities. Collaborate on campaigns and developing sales resources. Communicate activity and results to your senior leadership team.
- Bring Passion: Passion for sales and solution selling, inspiring leadership and teambuilding presence.
- Hiring, leading, training, and ongoing coaching of a successful team of lead generation, inside client Development sales professionals
- Develop, motivate, and retain top performers!
- Develop the sales, product, and industry skills of each team member.
- Motivate team members through creative incentives.
- Regularly report on Team/Individual Results – Lead Quantity, Quality and Revenue.
- Maintain accurate and on-time forecast reporting.
- Work closely with Client Development Lead to ensure Lead Quality/Quantity and proper follow-up.
- Establish and evolve Client Development Associate process, infrastructure, and measurement.
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of Process, Efficiency and Productivity.
- Proficient in Salesforce.com and Manage sales activity and pipeline in Salesforce CRM to exceed your goals
- Aspire to attain over achievement of team goals.
- Inspire and Engage your team with interactive meetings, and fun challenges
- 2 + years in the Professional services/Solution Selling/Software sales, SaaS/Customer Support/Sales/CRM software
- 1+ years of direct people management experience preferred.
- Have experience with management of staff productivity and incentive campaigns.
- Are effective time managers with the ability to meet deadlines?
- Demonstrate exceptional poise, maturity, and judgment always.
- Superior time management and communication skills
- Great working knowledge of Salesforce.com features.
- Experience managing and improving Client Development KPIs
- Running successful weekly and monthly team meetings
- Experience providing feedback to team members.
- Managing individual and management expectations (Managing Up)
- Experience in building processes as it relates to SDRs (Cadence, Sales Paybooks, Cold Calling, Objections Handling, etc.)
- Successful history as an individual contributor sales role
- Leadership presence that team members will walk through walls for: Proven ability to coach, attract, and retain amazing talent.
- A competitive spirit who likes to win: Track record of consistently exceeding established goals.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Salesforce CRM Knowledge
Business Talent Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We are committed to providing equal access to employment, upward mobility opportunities, and a discrimination-free work environment.