16 Apr Client Success Associate, BTG Europe
THE FUTURE OF WORK IS HERE. JOIN THE TEAM.
Business Talent Group (BTG) is the leading global marketplace that connects independent management consultants, subject matter experts, and executives with leading companies to solve their biggest business challenges. BTG provides just the right on-demand talent needed—on-site or remote, part-time or full-time, individuals or teams, anywhere in the world.
That’s why more than 40% of the F100 trust BTG to curate, vet, and deliver legally compliant independent talent who fuel growth, agility, innovation, and performance improvement in 34 countries and counting. Our commitment to project success has earned us a 98% fill rate on all talent requests and a 97% repeat rate among top global companies.
We pride ourselves on having developed a fast-paced, fun, and dynamic culture. We encourage all of our employees to learn and grow personally and professionally so they can assume greater responsibilities and advance their careers.
As we grow our International Client Success team, we are looking for recent graduates or early professionals (6 months to one year of experience) who are curious and excited about international business, and self-motivated, to join our team. You will work individually and as part of a team to inspire senior executives at leading companies to take a different approach to engaging management consultants and help educate the market on the latest trends in business and the global gig economy. For more information on our company visit our website at businesstalentgroup.com.
Role / Responsibilities
BTG is seeking recent university graduates to serve as associates on our International Client Success team. Associates will work with the team that delivers on-demand solutions to solve client needs on a project-by-project basis. The ideal candidate is passionate about international business, possesses a customer success orientation and a strategic mindset, and thrives in a fast-paced environment. The associate will be based in our London office.
As part of our team, you will:
- Support all aspects of our international on-demand consulting projects including talent search and identification, client communications, and full cycle project management
- Maintain and help grow positive relationships with clients and consultants throughout the lifetime of the project
- Partner with internal cross-functional teams, including sales, finance, and legal, to support the Client Success processes
- Gain exposure to the international consulting world by working on a wide variety of business industries and functional areas
- Work closely with formerly trained consultants with MBAs from leading universities, who will function as your partner on a portfolio of projects
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professional phone presence; comfortable speaking with senior executives across various corporations/industries
- Proven project management and professional services skills; ability to juggle multiple projects with competing deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Team player, able to contribute to the overall goals of a team
- Self-starter/entrepreneurial nature with high intellectual curiosity
- Willingness to be flexible and agile and work on a variety of projects simultaneously
- BA/BS degree from a leading university with a minimum 3.0 GPA; interest in business preferred
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus opportunities
Please submit CV to firstname.lastname@example.org