05 Dec Client Success, Flex Hub
THE FUTURE OF WORK IS HERE. JOIN THE TEAM.
Business Talent Group (BTG) is the leading marketplace that connects independent management consultants, subject matter experts, and executives with top companies to solve their biggest business problems. BTG provides just the right on-demand talent needed—on-site or remote, part-time or full-time, individuals or teams, anywhere in the world.
That’s why more than 40% of the F100 trust BTG to curate, vet, and deliver talent who fuel growth, innovation, and performance improvement. Our commitment to project success has earned us a 99% fill rate on all talent requests and a 97% repeat rate among top global companies.
We pride ourselves on having developed a fast-paced, fun and dynamic culture. We encourage all of our employees to learn and grow personally and professionally so they can assume greater responsibilities and advance their careers. For more information on our company visit our website at businesstalentgroup.com.
We are looking for professionals who are self-motivated and excited about business to join the Client Success Flex Hub, a resource that provides additional support to the Client Success team during peak periods, on a flexible and as-needed basis. This role has flexible hours that ebb and flow with demand, requiring an average of 10-20 hours during peak weeks, as few as 0 hours on slow weeks, and as many as 40 hours on very busy weeks. Desired start date is January 2019.
BTG is seeking professionals to join the Client Success Flex Hub, providing flexible support to our national Client Success team. Members of the Client Success Flex Hub will work with the Client Success team during peak periods to deliver on-demand solutions to solve client needs on a project-by-project basis. The work will be completed remotely, on a part-time, ebb-and-flow basis.
As part of our team, you will:
- Support various aspects of our on-demand consulting projects
- Conduct searches within BTG network to identify consultants for client projects
- Write BTG-branded consultant profiles to demonstrate consultant’s fit for client projects
- Conduct calls with potential consultants to determine appropriate fit for client projects
- Draft proposals for the client including consultant profiles, project plans, and proposed deliverables for the project
- Gain exposure to the consulting world by working on a wide variety of business industries and functional areas
- BA / BS degree
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Experience recruiting in a corporate setting (preferred but not necessary)
- Strong business acumen
- Team player, able to contribute to the overall goals of a team
- Self-starter/entrepreneurial nature with high intellectual curiosity
- Willingness to be flexible, work on a variety of projects at once in a fast-paced environment and scale hours according to demand
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com