07 May Program Manager, Client Success
THE FUTURE OF WORK IS HERE. JOIN THE TEAM.
Business Talent Group (BTG) is the leading marketplace that connects independent management consultants, subject matter experts, and executives with top companies to solve their biggest business problems. BTG provides just the right on-demand talent needed—on-site or remote, part-time or full-time, individuals or teams, anywhere in the world.
That’s why more than 40% of the F100 trust BTG to curate, vet, and deliver talent who fuel growth, innovation, and performance improvement. Our commitment to project success has earned us a 99% fill rate on all talent requests and a 97% repeat rate among top global companies.
We pride ourselves on having developed a fast-paced, fun and dynamic culture. We encourage all of our employees to learn and grow personally and professionally so they can assume greater responsibilities and advance their careers. For more information on our company visit our website at www.businesstalentgroup.com.
Role / Responsibilities
Program Managers work with the team that delivers on-demand solutions to solve client needs on a project-by-project basis. As we grow our national Client Success team, we are looking for autonomous self-starters with outstanding program management skills. The ideal candidates will also be strategic thinkers and collaborators who thrive in a fast-paced environment and possess a customer success orientation. Ideally, the Program Managers will be based in West Los Angeles, CA, or New York City, NY.
As part of our team, you will:
- Autonomously lead and manage all phases of our on-demand consulting solutions for projects from deal development to project close
- Engage with clients and consultants to define project scope and identify and curate the best in-demand consultants for a project
- Engage in and oversee contract negotiations
- Develop and cultivate long-term relationships with consultants and clients across strategic accounts in order to generate new business and ensure client and talent satisfaction
- Collaborate cross-functionally with sales, legal and other team members to drive Client Success projects
- BA/BS degree from a leading university; business focus preferred
- 2-3 years at a top-tier consulting firm preferred
- Passion for client service and client impact
- Strong project management skills with a track record of executing successful projects for clients
- Ability to think strategically about client situations and projects
- High EQ and capable of building strong relationships up, down, and sideways both inside and outside the organization
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Comfortable managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Team player, able to contribute to the overall goals of a team/region
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial nature and high intellectual curiosity
- Passionate about BTG’s mission
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus opportunities
- Flexible hours, ability to work both in the office and remotely
- Comprehensive Benefits package including health, dental and vision coverage, flexible spending account, 401K savings plan, commuter benefit program, and an educational stipend
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org