07 May Client Success Program Manager
THE FUTURE OF WORK IS HERE. JOIN THE TEAM.
Business Talent Group (BTG) is the leading marketplace that connects independent management consultants, subject matter experts, and executives with top companies to solve their biggest business problems. BTG provides just the right on-demand talent needed—on-site or remote, part-time or full-time, individuals or teams, anywhere in the world.
That’s why more than 40% of the F100 trust BTG to curate, vet, and deliver talent who fuel growth, innovation, and performance improvement. Our commitment to project success has earned us a 99% fill rate on all talent requests and a 97% repeat rate among top global companies.
We pride ourselves on having developed a fast-paced, fun and dynamic culture. We encourage all of our employees to learn and grow personally and professionally so they can assume greater responsibilities and advance their careers.
As we grow our Client Success team, we are looking for mid-level professionals (2-3 years of experience) who are curious and excited about business, and self-motivated to join our team. You will work individually and as part of a team to inspire senior executives at leading companies to take a different approach to engaging management consultants and help educate the market on the latest trends in business and the Gig-Economy. For more information on our company visit our website at www.businesstalentgroup.com.
Role / Responsibilities
BTG is seeking mid-level professionals to serve as Program Managers on our national Client Success (CS) team. Program Managers work with the team that delivers on-demand solutions to solve client needs on a project-by-project basis. Ideally, the Program Manager will be based in West Los Angeles, CA, Chicago, IL, or New York City, NY.
As part of our team, you will:
- Autonomously lead and execute all phases of our on-demand consulting solutions for projects from deal development to project close, including proposal drafting, contracting, and related activities
- Identify and curate the best in-demand consultants within our independent professional network as part of overall client solution
- Develop detailed written client proposals in partnership with our independent professionals
- Partner with internal teams, including sales and legal, to support the Client Success processes
- Maintain positive relationships with clients and consultants throughout the lifetime of the project
- Gain exposure to the consulting world in a wide variety of business industries and functional areas
- Work closely with formerly trained consultants with MBAs from leading universities, who will partner with you on a portfolio of projects
- 2-3 years in a comparable industry/role
- Demonstrated proficiency leading sensitive and mission critical tasks in a project management capacity
- Proven time management and organizational skills; ability to juggle multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Willingness to be flexible and work on a variety of projects at once
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professional phone presence; proven ability in speaking dynamically with senior executives across various corporations/industries
- Proven leadership ability; prior experience leading a team or mentoring a group of individuals
- Demonstrated attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Team player, able to contribute to the overall goals of a team/region
- Self-starter/entrepreneurial nature with high intellectual curiosity
- Quick study with ability to come up to speed quickly across various business functions and topics
- BA/BS degree from a leading university (business focus preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
The ideal candidate will possess a customer success orientation, be passionate about business, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus opportunities
- Comprehensive Benefits package including health, dental and vision coverage, flexible spending account, 401K savings plan, commuter benefit program, and an educational stipend
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org