07 Dec Communications and Design Specialist
THE FUTURE OF WORK IS HERE. JOIN THE TEAM.
Business Talent Group (BTG) is the leading marketplace that connects independent management consultants, subject matter experts, and executives with top companies to solve their biggest business problems. BTG provides just the right on-demand talent needed—on-site or remote, part-time or full-time, individuals or teams, anywhere in the world.
That’s why more than 40% of the F100 trust BTG to curate, vet, and deliver talent who fuel growth, innovation, and performance improvement. Our commitment to project success has earned us a 99% fill rate on all talent requests and a 97% repeat rate among top global companies.
We pride ourselves on having developed a fast-paced, fun and dynamic culture. We encourage all of our employees to learn and grow personally and professionally so they can assume greater responsibilities and advance their careers. For more information on our company visit our website at businesstalentgroup.com.
We are seeking a Communications and Design Specialist to work remotely in the Columbia, MO area. This hybrid role will contain elements of both copywriting and design. Ideal candidates will be able to brainstorm, draft, and design a wide variety of communications and collateral, including sales info sheets, display ads, email campaigns, brochures, infographics, eBooks, white papers, blog posts, and more. This person will report to and regularly interface in-person with the Senior Manager, Marketing & Communications, located in Columbia, MO—as well as with the broader marketing team via Slack, chat, phone, and video conferences.
- Bachelors degree in marketing, communications, or other relevant field of study
- 2-3 years of experience in communications and design field
- Proficiency with leading design programs required—including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign—as well as Microsoft PowerPoint and the Microsoft Office product suite
- Experience working with WordPress and HTML/CSS preferred
- Special consideration will be given to candidates possessing knowledge of animation and audio/video editing
- The ability to think creatively and translate ideas into strategic communications
- Experience in writing strong, succinct, and grammatically correct copy
- The ability to meet deadlines and communicate effectively with the broader marketing team in a remote work environment
- The ability to see projects through from inception to production, with consistency regardless of project size
- Solid organizational skills that support the rest of the team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to work both independently and within a team
- A reliable internet connection and familiarity with popular chat and video conferencing programs
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus opportunities
- Comprehensive Benefits package including health, dental, and vision coverage, flexible spending account, 401K savings plan, commuter benefits program, and an educational stipend
Please send cover letter, resume, and portfolio of design and writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org