04 Apr Contracts Administrator
THE FUTURE OF WORK IS HERE. JOIN THE TEAM.
Business Talent Group (BTG) is the leading marketplace that connects independent management consultants, subject matter experts, and executives with top companies to solve their biggest business problems. BTG provides just the right on-demand talent needed—on-site or remote, part-time or full-time, individuals or teams, anywhere in the world.
That’s why more than 40% of the F100 trust BTG to curate, vet, and deliver talent who fuel growth, innovation, and performance improvement. Our commitment to project success has earned us a 99% fill rate on all talent requests and a 97% repeat rate among top global companies.
We are a fast-growing company looking for a responsible Contract Administrator to join our team and help us improve and scale our contracts activities. Your main duties will be to prepare, review, and negotiate various company contracts, with a focus on client agreements for consulting projects and on-demand professionals, but also including vendor, confidentiality, and independent contractor agreements. As well as contract drafting, review, and negotiation, you will work with the company’s Legal and Client Success teams to innovate and improve processes for our contracts operations. This role reports to the Assistant General Counsel.
A successful Contract Administrator will demonstrate good attention to detail and strong organizational skills along with the ability to discover potential risks for our company. You should also analyze contracts with an eye toward meeting client requirements and reducing company risk, while ensuring compliance with the law. Our ideal candidate has previous experience managing customer/client contracts for a B2B technology or professional services business.
- Oversee the preparation, review and revision of contracts that involve the sale of professional services, primarily to F1000 client organizations.
- Coordinate with internal sales, Client Success, and Finance teams to ensure SOWs and other contracts reflect agreed business terms, using both BTG-provided and client-provided templates.
- Where required, support the Client Success team in contract negotiations with clients.
- Exercise judgment to escalate contract issues to company in-house counsel where appropriate.
- Interpret and implement established business processes for contracts, and recommend improvements to those processes and opportunities to better leverage technology.
- Act as a resource for internal business teams to answer contract-related questions.
- Create, update and organize contract files in Salesforce.com and Box.
- Maintain a system to identify and track contract requirements, non-standard terms, and client-provided contract templates to ensure compliance.
- Draft, review, and process MSAs, SOWs, Vendor Agreements, NDAs, and Independent Contractor Agreements.
- Prepare and disseminate information regarding contract status.
- Ensure contract execution is in accordance with company policy.
- Able to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned.
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment is essential
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working as a Contract Administrator processing services contracts in a sales operations, procurement, or legal department (or other similar role and environment, such as Contracts Manager, Contracts Specialist, Contracts Analyst, Procurement Analyst) in a B2B technology or professional services business
- Experience with negotiating and/or drafting contracts.
- Experience managing and organizing contract files/databases.
- Must be customer focused and possess: attention to detail, organizational skills, and good interpersonal skills to effectively interact with all levels of employees/management/customers.
- Impeccable integrity, trustworthiness
- Ability to work well independently as well as collaboratively
- Comfortable in a fast-paced; high growth culture
Education, Training, and Tools
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office suite is required as well with Docusign or another contract execution/contract management platform
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com or a similar CRM platform and Box.com – highly desired
- Experience with workflow automation is desirable
- Competitive base salary
- Uncapped bonus opportunities based on meeting certain thresholds of performance.
Comprehensive Benefits package including health, dental and vision coverage, flexible spending account, 401K savings plan and 3 weeks vacation plus a flexible work schedule
Please send resume to email@example.com