01 May Director, Client Success Team Manager
THE FUTURE OF WORK IS HERE. JOIN THE TEAM.
Business Talent Group (BTG) is the leading global marketplace that connects independent management consultants, subject matter experts, and executives with top companies to solve their biggest business challenges. BTG provides just the right on-demand talent needed—on-site or remote, part-time or full-time, individuals or teams, anywhere in the world.
That’s why more than 40% of the F100 trust BTG to curate, vet, and deliver talent who fuel growth, innovation, and performance improvement. Our commitment to project success has earned us a 98% fill rate on all talent requests and a 97% repeat rate among top global companies.
We pride ourselves on having developed a fast-paced, fun and dynamic culture. We encourage all of our employees to learn and grow personally and professionally so they can assume greater responsibilities and advance their careers. For more information on our company visit our website at businesstalentgroup.com.
We are seeking an experienced, resourceful, and self-motivated Director, Client Success Team Manager. In this role you will be responsible for managing our Associate and Program Manager Client Success team across offices in Los Angeles, Austin, Chicago and New York with a focus on team and professional development and client satisfaction. Ideally, the position will be based in Los Angeles. If you are ready to leverage your expertise and experience to grow and lead a strong team, you will love this role.
As part of our team you will:
- Manage, coach, motivate and develop the Client Success Associate and Program Manager team in order to encourage individual, team, and manager success and maintain the highest levels of client satisfaction
- Form in-depth understanding of team members strengths, aspirations and developmental opportunities; provide guidance on skill development and career progression. Lead and assist with interviewing, onboarding, new hire orientation and training of Client Success Associates
- Have the ability to innovate and deploy training and best practices as Client Success business needs and processes rapidly evolve
- Foster an environment of inclusion and learning to ensure our growing Client Success team thrives while exceeding goals
- Create new and improve existing processes and workflows
- Act as a liaison and advocate on behalf of the Client Success Associate and Program Manager team across multiple internal departments
- Collaborate with senior leadership to innovate and execute business initiatives on topics including Client Success hiring, performance management, compensation and organizational design
- 6-8 years in a comparable role managing a client-facing team at a fast-growing and innovative company, preferably in a B2B technology or professional services business
- Recruiting, Development and/or Human Resources experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills with the ability to work across many systems, tasks and departments simultaneously
- Well organized in creating structure and clarity
- Natural leader and problem solver who is self-motivated and action/results oriented
- Team player, able to contribute to the overall goals of a team/region
- Enjoys the challenges and rewards of building a group and contributing to the growth of an organization
- Possess the managerial skills to ensure well-organized and efficient practices and operations on a day-to-day basis
- Effective communicator with demonstrated skills as a problem solver with a heavily team-oriented style
- Strong client service orientation; achieved success with a caring and connective personality
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and think creatively
- Impeccable integrity and trustworthiness
- Ability to work well independently as well as collaboratively
- High EQ and capable of building strong relationships up, down, and sideways in the organization
- BA/BS degree from a leading university
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus opportunities
- Comprehensive Benefits package including flexible schedule, health, dental and vision coverage, flexible spending account, 401K savings plan, commuter benefit program, and an educational stipend.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org