The Future of Work is Here. Join the Team
Business Talent Group (BTG) is the leading talent platform that connects independent management consultants, subject matter experts, executives, and project managers with top companies to solve their biggest business challenges and seize new opportunities. BTG provides just the right on-demand talent needed—remote or on-site, part-time or full-time, individuals or teams, all around the world. More than 50% of the Fortune 100 and hundreds of others trust BTG to curate, vet, and deliver legally compliant talent that fuel growth, innovation, and performance improvement. Clients include McKesson, Logitech, Hilton, and Hitachi. BTG is a wholly owned subsidiary of Heidrick & Struggles.
We pride ourselves on having developed a fast-paced, fun, and dynamic culture. We encourage all our employees to learn and grow personally and professionally so they can assume greater responsibilities and advance their careers. For more information on our company, visit our website at businesstalentgroup.com
Role & Responsibilities
Business Talent Group is looking for a highly motivated individual to join the Finance team. This role will report directly to the VP Finance and be responsible for FP&A activity including financial analysis, modeling, designing, and preparing financial plans and budgets, forecasting, as well as analyzing, interpreting, and building dashboards and management communications. BTG was recently acquired by Heidrick & Struggles (HSII) and the successful candidate will have interest and experience in working in a public company environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Partner with the VP Finance and members of the leadership team to drive financial processes, strategic decision making and initiative prioritization
- Support the organization’s monthly, quarterly, annual and long-range planning with high financial predictability & accuracy; conduct performance, forecast & other financial metric review
- Support board and management communications by maintaining dashboards with key performance metrics
- Develop robust financial analysis models and complete ad-hoc business projects to streamline decision-making. Ensure financial objectives such as margins, growth, efficiency, productivity, etc. are appropriately analyzed.
- Partner with the company’s accounting team for quarter-end close reporting, driving internal processes to maintain and improve predictability of financial results
- Prepare insightful analytics and presentations to help guide strategic directions
- BA/BS degree in business, finance, or related field
- Minimum of 8 years relevant experience as a FP&A business partner or similar position
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Self-starter with a positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of US GAAP and financial concepts
- Experience thinking strategically about complex business problems, leading to recommendation and action plans
Business Talent Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We are committed to providing equal access to employment, upward mobility opportunities, and a discrimination-free work environment.