07 Dec Manager, Marketing Automation & Demand Generation
THE FUTURE OF WORK IS HERE. JOIN THE TEAM.
Business Talent Group (BTG) is the leading marketplace that connects independent management consultants, subject matter experts, and executives with top companies to solve their biggest business problems. BTG provides just the right on-demand talent needed—on-site or remote, part-time or full-time, individuals or teams, anywhere in the world.
That’s why more than 40% of the F100 trust BTG to curate, vet, and deliver talent who fuel growth, innovation, and performance improvement. Our commitment to project success has earned us a 99% fill rate on all talent requests and a 97% repeat rate among top global companies.
We pride ourselves on having developed a fast-paced, fun and dynamic culture. We encourage all of our employees to learn and grow personally and professionally so they can assume greater responsibilities and advance their careers. For more information on our company visit our website at businesstalentgroup.com.
We’re seeking an experienced, motivated, and collaborative Manager, Marketing Automation and Demand Generation to join our team in our Chicago office. This person will report to the Director, Marketing Automation & Demand Generation. The main responsibility of this role will be coordinating, building, and streamlining demand generation campaigns that drive revenue growth or educate top of funnel contacts. In addition to these activities you will help create content across the marketing team’s initiatives, manage our social media presence, and more.
As part of our team, you will:
- Manage all aspects of our Marketo instance and its integration with Salesforce including database management, campaign development, reporting & analytics, lead scoring, email and landing page development, testing, and optimization
- Develop a variety of campaigns – welcome, lead generation, targeted nurture, client communications, events, etc.
- Collaborate with fellow marketing team members and sales teams to develop, execute, and measure performance results of campaigns
- Set up and provide reporting for ad campaigns across digital channels
- Coordinate campaign schedules across teams to keep them on plan
- Manage organic social media
- Develop marketing content including blog posts, emails, and ads
- Conduct data analysis and segmentation to identify campaign opportunities
- Track KPIs within Marketo, Salesforce, Google Analytics, and others
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or other relevant field of study
- 3-4 years of experience in a marketing role, ideally in a fast-growing or start-up environment
- 2+ years marketing automation experience, Marketo preferred
- Experience in analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Experience with Salesforce integrations, reports, and data management
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to clearly explain complex issues to a range of audiences
- Desire to improve the imperfect. If you bump into something that is broken, you love to fix it
- Team player, able to contribute to the overall goals of a team and region
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and think creatively
- Self-starter with a collaborative nature and a curious mindset focusing on learning and adapting
- Passionate about BTG’s mission
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus opportunities
- Comprehensive Benefits package including health, dental, and vision coverage, flexible spending account, 401K savings plan, commuter benefits program, and an educational stipend
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org