05 Aug Marketing Automation & Email Manager/Director
Marketing Automation & Email Manager/Director
THE FUTURE OF WORK IS HERE. JOIN THE TEAM.
Business Talent Group (BTG) is the leading talent platform that connects independent management consultants, subject matter experts, executives, and project managers with top companies to solve their biggest business opportunities and challenges. BTG provides just the right on-demand talent needed—remote or on-site, part-time or full-time, individuals or teams, all around the world. 50 percent of the Fortune 100 and hundreds of others trust BTG to curate, vet, and deliver legally compliant talent that fuel growth, innovation, and performance improvement. Clients include McKesson, Logitech, Hilton, and Hitachi.
We pride ourselves on having developed a fast-paced, fun and dynamic culture. We encourage all our employees to learn and grow personally and professionally so they can assume greater responsibilities and advance their careers. For more information on our company visit our website at businesstalentgroup.com
Role & Responsibilities
We are seeking an experienced, motivated, and collaborative Marketing Automation Rockstar to join our mighty marketing team. If you are an all-around marketing athlete who geeks out on the latest martech and how it can generate demand and build brand loyalty, this is the job for you. This person will report to the SVP of Marketing and work closely with the heads of Marketing Communications, Sales Enablement, Revenue Operations, and Technology & Operations.
As part of our team, you will:
- Support the company in driving revenue, championing account-based marketing, and building brand loyalty by leading demand generation and marketing automation strategy
- Serve as a MarTech, Marketing Automation, and Email Marketing subject matter expert and overall marketing operations best practice leader
- Administer BTG’s marketing automation system (Marketo) and its integration with other associated technologies (e.g., Salesforce CRM, Uberflip, On24)
- Build, implement and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management including lead scoring and nurture programs
- Create and manage multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas of opportunity for optimization and campaign development
- Report on marketing metrics, NPS and CSAT scores, campaign effectiveness, and business impact
- Monitor and maintain data quality with BTG’s marketing database
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to continuously improve marketing performance
- Build and execute emails, landing pages, and forms
- Develop and implement marketing segmentation
- Document all automated or manual processes related to data clean up, lead scoring, or other ongoing programs.
- Troubleshoot, track down system anomalies, and analyze day-to-day data and lead flow processes associated with Marketo and SFDC
- Excellent organizational skills
- Effective oral and written communications, including email copywriting and editing
- Willing to jump in and provide hands-on help on any project
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Computer Science, or related field
- 5+ years of experience with Marketo (lead scoring, nurture programs, etc) and experience integrating Marketo with other technologies (SFDC, webinar platforms, ABM platforms, content management platforms, tactile marketing automation platforms) or comparable marketing automation platform
- 3+ years of experience with Salesforce CRM
- Proficiency and experience with Account Based Marketing (ABM) techniques and strategies
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of MS Excel) and experience with data analysis and reporting
- Detail- and solution-oriented self-starter and multi-tasker
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS in regard to email design, a plus
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus opportunities
- Location: flexible/remote
- Comprehensive Benefits package including health, dental, and vision coverage, flexible spending account, 401K savings plan, commuter benefits program, and an education/wellness stipend
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Talent Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We are committed to providing equal access to employment, upward mobility opportunities, and a discrimination-free work environment.