16 Mar Salesforce Developer
THE FUTURE OF WORK IS HERE. JOIN THE TEAM.
Business Talent Group (BTG) is the leading marketplace that connects independent management consultants, subject matter experts, and executives with top companies to solve their biggest business problems. BTG provides just the right on-demand talent needed—on-site or remote, part-time or full-time, individuals or teams, all around the world.
That’s why nearly 50% of the F100 trust BTG to curate, vet, and deliver talent who fuel growth, innovation, and performance improvement. Our commitment to project success has earned us a 98% fill rate on all talent requests and a 97% repeat rate among top global companies.
We pride ourselves on having developed a fast-paced, fun and dynamic culture. We encourage all of our employees to learn and grow personally and professionally so they can assume greater responsibilities and advance their careers. For more information on our company visit our website at businesstalentgroup.com.
Role / Responsibilities:
We are looking for a mid- to senior-level Salesforce developer to assist in the development and administration of our Salesforce instance for Sales. This is a full-time position and is ideal for someone who enjoys working remotely and collaborates well with a distributed team.
- Minimum 5 years of Salesforce Sales Cloud application development and administration
- Experience building and maintaining Salesforce for a Sales organization
- Expertise in Salesforce Lightning, APEX, and Salesforce configuration
- Salesforce Developer Certified a plus
- Experience with Salesforce Communities and Einstein a plus
- Experience with integration of systems and 3rd party apps within Salesforce, including data synchronization with other systems
- Experience with Ring Central, Salesforce Inbox or equivalent a plus
- Experience with Marketo a plus
- Knowledge of SFDC governor limits and guidelines
- Experience working in an Agile or SCRUM environment
- Ability to communicate technical recommendations to non-technical stakeholders
- Able to work remotely within PST business hours.
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus opportunities
- Comprehensive Benefits package including health, dental and vision coverage, flexible spending account, 401K savings plan, commuter benefit program, and an educational stipend.
Business Talent Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We are committed to providing equal access to employment, upward mobility opportunities, and a discrimination-free work environment.