The Future of Work is Here. Join the Team
Business Talent Group (BTG) is the leading talent platform that connects independent management consultants, subject matter experts, executives, and project managers with top companies to solve their biggest business challenges and seize new opportunities. BTG provides just the right on-demand talent needed—remote or on-site, part-time or full-time, individuals or teams, all around the world. More than 50% of the Fortune 100 and hundreds of others trust BTG to curate, vet, and deliver legally compliant talent that fuel growth, innovation, and performance improvement. Clients include McKesson, Logitech, Hilton, and Hitachi. BTG is a wholly owned subsidiary of Heidrick & Struggles.
We pride ourselves on having developed a fast-paced, fun, and dynamic culture. We encourage all our employees to learn and grow personally and professionally so they can assume greater responsibilities and advance their careers. For more information on our company, visit our website at businesstalentgroup.com
Role & Responsibilities
We are seeking a Salesforce Developer who will use their expertise to deliver high quality projects to the business. The candidate will develop knowledge of business workflow and processes and translate that knowledge into business solutions that are scalable and easily maintainable on the Salesforce platform.
Key responsibilities include:
- Be the development lead on multiple projects, taking them through solution design, build, testing and deployment.
- Build and configure custom objects & fields, validation rules, workflows, process builder, APEX Sharing rules, Flows & Approval Processes, LWCs and more.
- Design and implement solutions in a way that is simple, intuitive and will meet business requirements.
- Ensure security, integrity and consistency of business data
- Create complex reports and dashboards
- Create process flow diagrams to represent the logic and algorithms used to implement the business rules and requirements.
- Identify opportunities for improving efficiency in existing processes and solutions
- Integrate multiple systems with Salesforce, including internal proprietary and third-party applications
- Stay up to date on new capabilities and features
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study
- Minimum 5 years of solid SFDC development
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Clear insight into Salesforce best practices, coding and design guidelines and governor limits
- Strong experience building Salesforce front-end and back-end solutions
- Experience integrating Salesforce with external systems using connectors, SOAP/REST API
- Certified Salesforce Developer and Admin a plus
- Experience with Salesforce Communities a plus
Business Talent Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We are committed to providing equal access to employment, upward mobility opportunities, and a discrimination-free work environment.