11 Sep Senior Director, Talent Acquisition & Operations
THE FUTURE OF WORK IS HERE. JOIN THE TEAM.
Business Talent Group (BTG) is the leading marketplace that connects independent management consultants, subject matter experts, and executives with top companies to solve their biggest business problems. BTG provides just the right on-demand talent needed—on-site or remote, part-time or full-time, individuals or teams, anywhere in the world.
That’s why more than 40% of the F100 trust BTG to curate, vet, and deliver talent who fuel growth, innovation, and performance improvement. Our commitment to project success has earned us a 99% fill rate on all talent requests and a 97% repeat rate among top global companies.
We pride ourselves on having developed a fast-paced, fun and dynamic culture. We encourage all of our employees to learn and grow personally and professionally so they can assume greater responsibilities and advance their careers. For more information on our company, visit our website at www.businesstalentgroup.com.
We are seeking an experienced, highly motivated, strategically focused and collaborative Senior Director, Talent Acquisition and Operations to join our team. This person will report to the SVP, Client Success and be responsible for managing the operations of the Talent Development team, growing our network of top-tier independent consultants, overseeing relationships with key partners, and leveraging technology to develop and drive new recruitment initiatives to support revenue growth. The position will be based on the West Coast, ideally Los Angeles. If you are ready to utilize your expertise and experience to manage a strong team and design, build, and implement strategic sourcing and talent acquisition programs while overseeing Talent Operations, you will love this role.
As part of our team you will:
- Oversee Talent Acquisition strategy and roadmap as well as operations and processes of the Talent Department to maintain the highest levels of client and Talent satisfaction
- Be responsible for growing our network of independent management consultants, subject matter experts, and executives, from acquisition to retention, to support strategic growth and client demand
- Develop and implement innovative multi-channel sourcing strategies to attract and acquire new top-tier independent consultants
- Drive productivity gains across the acquisition life cycle through the use of leading-edge processes and technology
- Leverage technology to innovate and implement best Talent Acquisition practices and recruiting techniques to support revenue growth
- Own and manage relationships with key Talent Service Providers and Partners
- Drive successful communication and engagement between Talent Network and BTG
- Work as a player-coach to manage, motivate, and mentor the Talent Development team, including goal setting and performance feedback
- Develop, analyze, and track metrics from all Talent Acquisition sources and propose recommendations to support business and Talent goals
- Use competitive intelligence, analytics & metrics to create a more strategic approach to resourcing to achieve greater ROI from sourcing channels
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred
- 8-10 years of experience in a Talent Acquisition and Operations role at a fast-growing and innovative company
- 3-5 years of front-end corporate recruiting experience, including identifying, sourcing, and acquisition of candidates, preferably at the senior/executive levels (preferred)
- Experience utilizing the latest technology to evaluate, design, and implement core Talent Acquisition processes and systems
- Experience with Recruitment Marketing or Recruitment Technology a plus (preferred but not mandatory)
- Prior experience at a top-tier management consulting firm (preferred but not mandatory) but understanding of consulting industry required
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and operational execution skills with a high degree of attention to detail and process
- Prior experience managing, leading, and coaching a team and working with multiple stakeholders cross-functionally
- Team player, able to contribute to the overall goals of a team/region
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to clearly explain complex issues to a range of audiences
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and think creatively
- Self-starter with a collaborative nature and a curious mindset focused on learning and adapting
- Passionate about BTG’s mission
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus opportunities
- Comprehensive Benefits package including health, dental, and vision coverage, flexible spending account, 401K savings plan, commuter benefit program, and an educational stipend
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com