The Future of Work is Here. Join the Team
Business Talent Group (BTG) is the leading talent platform that connects independent management consultants, subject matter experts, executives, and project managers with top companies to solve their biggest business challenges and seize new opportunities. BTG provides just the right on-demand talent needed—remote or on-site, part-time or full-time, individuals or teams, all around the world. More than 50% of the Fortune 100 and hundreds of others trust BTG to curate, vet, and deliver legally compliant talent that fuel growth, innovation, and performance improvement. Clients include McKesson, Logitech, Hilton, and Hitachi. BTG is a wholly owned subsidiary of Heidrick & Struggles.
We pride ourselves on having developed a fast-paced, fun, and dynamic culture. We encourage all our employees to learn and grow personally and professionally so they can assume greater responsibilities and advance their careers. For more information on our company, visit our website at businesstalentgroup.com
Role & Responsibilities
We are seeking an Associate to join BTG’s Talent Acquisition Team and support the growth of BTG’s talent/consultant network. As a Talent Acquisition Associate, you will be responsible for sourcing and attracting new talent to add to BTG’s network of 19,000+ independent consultants, advisors, strategy leaders, project & program managers, subject matter experts, and interim executives to advise our clients on their most pressing business challenges and questions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Building a pipeline of independent talent that will support the Talent Solutions teams and enable BTG to achieve its future growth across a wide variety of business industries and functional areas
- Sourcing specific independent talent quickly for immediate client needs based on project specifications
- Effectively utilizing tools such as LinkedIn to source candidates while also employing innovative techniques to uncover talent
- Executing tactical advanced research and sourcing campaigns to find and engage candidates proactively through multiple channels
- Proposing creative ideas for identifying and attracting top talent in a competitive market
- Contacting talent on the phone and introducing them to BTG while facilitating a positive and impactful experience
- Representing BTG in a compelling manner that attracts talent to register in our network and be interested in available opportunities
- Conducting preliminary review and qualification of talent profiles for searches you are supporting and managing initial talent communication
- Serving as a partner for the Talent Solutions team and communicating effectively and regularly on status of search progress and activity
- Meeting and exceeding individual activity goals and productivity targets on multiple high priority recruiting projects
- Proven interest in talent acquisition, business, and/or management consulting
- 1-2 years of talent acquisition, sourcing, and/or recruiting experience preferred
- Ability to work across and support multiple markets simultaneously with an eagerness to learn
- Demonstrated attention to detail and project management skills
- Polished and persuasive communication skills, both written and verbal
- A positive, can-do attitude with eagerness to take on new challenges and collaborate with a team
- Ability to receive and implement feedback in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient with ATS systems and MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and is Internet savvy
- BA/BS degree
- The role offers a flexible working arrangement (virtually or in a BTG/Heidrick & Struggles office).
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus opportunities
- Comprehensive Benefits package including health, dental and vision coverage, flexible spending account, 401K savings plan, commuter benefit program, and an educational stipend
Business Talent Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We are committed to providing equal access to employment, upward mobility opportunities, and a discrimination-free work environment.