11 Sep Talent Acquisition Director
THE FUTURE OF WORK IS HERE. JOIN THE TEAM.
Business Talent Group (BTG) is the leading marketplace that connects independent management consultants, subject matter experts, and executives with top companies to solve their biggest business problems. BTG provides just the right on-demand talent needed—on-site or remote, part-time or full-time, individuals or teams, anywhere in the world.
That’s why more than 40% of the F100 trust BTG to curate, vet, and deliver talent who fuel growth, innovation, and performance improvement. Our commitment to project success has earned us a 99% fill rate on all talent requests and a 97% repeat rate among top global companies.
We pride ourselves on having developed a fast-paced, fun and dynamic culture. We encourage all of our employees to learn and grow personally and professionally so they can assume greater responsibilities and advance their careers. For more information on our company, visit our website at businesstalentgroup.com.
We are seeking an experienced, highly motivated, strategically focused and collaborative Talent Acquisition Director to join our team. This person will report to the SVP, Client Success and be responsible for managing the Talent Development team, growing our network of top tier independent consultants through active recruiting, overseeing relationships with key partners and leveraging technology to develop and drive new recruitment initiatives to support revenue growth. The position will be based on the West Coast, ideally Los Angeles. If you are ready to utilize your expertise to manage a strong team and design, build and implement strategic sourcing and talent acquisition programs, you will love this role.
As part of our team you will:
- Work as a player-coach to manage, motivate and mentor the geographically dispersed Talent Development team, including goal setting and performance feedback
- Create and execute cutting-edge Talent Acquisition strategies to attract, recruit and acquire new top tier independent consultants, subject matter experts and executives
- Deploy innovative sourcing and candidate engagement tactics
- Own and manage relationships with key Talent Service Providers and partners
- Drive successful communication and engagement between Talent Network and BTG
- Drive productivity gains across the acquisition life cycle through the use of leading-edge technology and processes
- Establish and report on key recruiting metrics to measure team effectiveness and provide consumable metrics and actionable insights to leadership
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred
- 5-8 years’ experience in a Talent Acquisition or recruiting role at a fast-growing and innovative company
- 1-3 years’ experience managing a team. Proven people management and leadership skills: you know how to build, mentor and grow a team
- Understanding of management consulting industry preferred
- Experience utilizing the latest technology to evaluate, design and implement core Talent Acquisition processes and systems
- Social media savvy, especially as it pertains to sourcing of talent
- Experience with Recruitment Marketing or Recruitment Technology a plus (preferred)
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to clearly explain complex issues to a range of audiences
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high degree of attention to detail and process
- Must be analytical and data-driven. Ability to define, generate and continuously analyze accurate metrics to provide actionable insights to the leadership
- Team player, able to contribute to the overall goals of a team/region
- Entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Results-driven self-starter with a collaborative nature and a curious mindset focused on learning and adapting
- Desire to improve the imperfect. If you bump into something that is broken, you love to fix it
- Passionate about BTG’s mission
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus opportunities
- Comprehensive Benefits package including health, dental and vision coverage, flexible spending account, 401K savings plan, commuter benefit program, and an educational stipend
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org