The Future of Work is Here. Join the Team
Business Talent Group (BTG) is the leading talent platform that connects independent management consultants, subject matter experts, executives, and project managers with top companies to solve their biggest business challenges and seize new opportunities. BTG provides just the right on-demand talent needed—remote or on-site, part-time or full-time, individuals or teams, all around the world. More than 50% of the Fortune 100 and hundreds of others trust BTG to curate, vet, and deliver legally compliant talent that fuel growth, innovation, and performance improvement. Clients include McKesson, Logitech, Hilton, and Hitachi. BTG is a wholly owned subsidiary of Heidrick & Struggles.
We pride ourselves on having developed a fast-paced, fun, and dynamic culture. We encourage all our employees to learn and grow personally and professionally so they can assume greater responsibilities and advance their careers. For more information on our company, visit our website at businesstalentgroup.com
Role & Responsibilities
As we grow our Talent Acquisition team, we are looking for individuals who will play an instrumental role in sourcing new talent into our broader On-Demand Talent Network and in connection with live project opportunities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leverage systems and tools to source new talent into internal On-Demand Talent Network.
- Conduct external talent searches, help register talent in internal On-Demand Talent database, and connect internal stakeholders with potential candidates, all in connection with live project opportunities with short turn around requirements
- Conduct external talent searching to support long-term builds of key On-Demand Talent segments
- Collect information on talent to support registration and help clean / input talent data in the On-Demand Talent internal database
- Interface with Talent Solutions teams to ensure talent supply matches demand
- Maintain a focus on the talent experience, creating, growing, and maintaining positive relationships with consultants (talent)
- Gain exposure to the consulting world by working on a wide variety of business industries and functional areas while forming relationships with high-end, independent consulting talent
- Have the opportunity for career growth, increased responsibility, as well as opportunities for industry specialization
- Undergraduate from a leading university with a strong academic record (2:1 or above); interest in business & recruiting preferred
- Self-starter/entrepreneurial nature with enthusiasm for recruiting/sourcing new talent
- Professional, energetic, and friendly communication style to actively engage applicants and convey to them an exceptional brand image
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Team player, able to contribute to the overall goals of a team
- Willingness to be flexible and work in a fast-paced environment
- Proven time management and organizational skills; ability to juggle multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and LinkedIn
- Competitive base salary & educational stipend
Business Talent Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We are committed to providing equal access to employment, upward mobility opportunities, and a discrimination-free work environment.