The Future of Work is Here. Join the Team
Business Talent Group (BTG) is the leading talent platform that connects independent management consultants, subject matter experts, executives, and project managers with top companies to solve their biggest business challenges and seize new opportunities. BTG provides just the right on-demand talent needed—remote or on-site, part-time or full-time, individuals or teams, all around the world. More than 50% of the Fortune 100 and hundreds of others trust BTG to curate, vet, and deliver legally compliant talent that fuel growth, innovation, and performance improvement. Clients include McKesson, Logitech, Hilton, and Hitachi. BTG is a Heidrick & Struggles company.
We pride ourselves on having developed a fast-paced, fun, and dynamic culture. We encourage all our employees to learn and grow personally and professionally so they can assume greater responsibilities and advance their careers. For more information on our company, visit our website at businesstalentgroup.com
Role & Responsibilities
As we grow our national Talent Solutions (TS) team, we are looking for recent graduates or early professionals (0-2 years of experience) to join our team. The ideal candidate is curious and excited about business, self-motivated, and has experience or interest in talent vetting/sourcing, and client service and thrives in a fast-paced environment. We have immediate openings as well as Spring/Summer 2023 start dates.
TS Associates will be part of a team or teams dedicated to delivering on-demand solutions to solve client needs on a project-by-project basis. You will work individually and alongside your team to fulfill client opportunities by sourcing and evaluating senior talent and building relationships with industry subject matter experts and top-tier consultants who solve the needs of our clients. You will receive training and professional development opportunities to help you grow and develop in your role. Our hybrid work model incorporates a blend of in-office and remote work out of a home office environment.
As part of Talent Solutions at BTG, you will:
- Join a blended Client Development and Management (CDM) and Talent Solutions commercial team, working closely with other BTG Talent Solutions experts, as well as cross-functionally with CDM members of the account team, supporting Account Executives; partnering with them to deliver talent for client needs
- Support the fulfillment of client opportunities with a focus on talent success, including talent identification, talent vetting, proposal drafting, contracting, project close, project success, and preparing talent to be successful in engagements
- Partner with other internal cross-functional teams, including sales, finance, and legal, to support the fulfillment of client opportunities
- Maintain a focus on the talent and client experience, creating, growing, and maintaining positive relationships with consultants and clients, and delivering a positive end-to-end talent and client experience for the duration of the project and beyond
- Gain exposure to the consulting world by working on a wide variety of business industries and functional areas while forming relationships with high-end, independent consulting talent in our network
- Have the opportunity for career growth, increased responsibility, increasing exposure to complex and exciting client challenges, as well as opportunities for industry specialization
- Self-starter/entrepreneurial nature with high intellectual curiosity
- Professional phone and video presence; possesses confidence and maturity interacting with senior executives and talent across various corporations/industries
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated attention to detail and highly organized
- Team player, able to contribute to the overall goals of a team
- Willingness to be flexible and work on a variety of projects at once in a fast-paced environment
- Proven time management and organizational skills; ability to juggle multiple projects with competing deadlines
- BA/BS degree from a leading university with a minimum 3.0 GPA; interest in business preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, experience with Salesforce a plus
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus opportunities
- Comprehensive Benefits package including health, dental and vision coverage, flexible spending account, 401K savings plan with company match, paid family leave, commuter benefit program and an educational stipend
- Hybrid work environment provides flexibility while keeping teams connected and engaged
Business Talent Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We are committed to providing equal access to employment, upward mobility opportunities, and a discrimination-free work environment.