28 Apr Talent Solutions Associate
Help deliver on-demand talent solutions to serve our clients' project needs.
Talent Solutions Associate
THE FUTURE OF WORK IS HERE. JOIN THE TEAM.
Business Talent Group (BTG) is the leading marketplace that connects high-end independent talent with top companies to solve their biggest business challenges. BTG provides just the right on-demand talent needed—on-site or remote, part-time or full-time, individuals or teams, all around the world.
50% of the F100 trust BTG to curate, vet, and deliver talent who fuel growth, innovation, and performance improvement. Our commitment to project success has earned us a 99% fill rate on all talent requests and a 97% repeat rate among top global companies. Clients include McKesson, Logitech, Hilton, and Hitachi.
We pride ourselves on having developed a fast-paced, fun and dynamic culture. We encourage our employees to learn and grow personally and professionally so they can assume greater responsibilities and advance their careers. For more information on our company visit our website at businesstalentgroup.com.
As we grow our national Talent Solutions team, we are looking for recent graduates or early professionals (0-2 years of experience) to join our team. The ideal candidate is curious and excited about business, self motivated, and has experience or interest in customer/client/talent service, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
TS Associates will be part of a team or teams dedicated to delivering on-demand solutions to solve client needs on a project-by-project basis. You will work individually and alongside your team to source and evaluate senior talent, building relationships with industry subject matter experts and top-tier consultants, as they join the BTG network and/or become engaged to solve the needs of our clients. The associate will eventually be based in Chicago, IL, however, for the foreseeable future will be virtual, based out of a home office environment.
As part of Talent Solutions at BTG you will
- Join a blended Client Development and Management and Talent Solutions commercial team, working closely with other BTG Talent Solutions experts, as well as cross-functionally with CDM members of the account team, supporting Account Executives; partnering with them to deliver Talent for client needs
- Support all aspects of our on-demand consulting projects with a focus on talent success, including talent identification, talent vetting, proposal drafting, contracting, project close, project success, and preparing talent to be successful in engagements
- Partner with other internal cross-functional teams, including sales, finance, and legal, to support the Talent Solutions processes
- Maintain a focus on the client and talent experience, creating, growing, and maintaining positive relationships with clients and consultants (talent), and delivering a positive end-to-end client and talent experience for the duration of the project and beyond
- Gain exposure to the consulting world by working on a wide variety of business industries and functional areas while forming numerous relationships with high-end, independent consulting talent in our network
- Have the opportunity for career growth, increased responsibility, increasing exposure to complex and exciting client challenges, as well as opportunities for industry specialization
- Self-starter/entrepreneurial nature with high intellectual curiosity
- Professional phone and video presence; comfortable speaking with senior executives across various corporations/industries
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Team player, able to contribute to the overall goals of a team
- Willingness to be flexible and work on a variety of projects at once in a fast-paced environment
- Proven time management and organizational skills; ability to juggle multiple projects with competing deadlines
- BA/BS degree from a leading university with a minimum 3.0 GPA; interest in business preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus opportunities
- Comprehensive Benefits package including health, dental and vision coverage, flexible spending account, 401K savings plan, commuter benefit program, and an educational stipend
Business Talent Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We are committed to providing equal access to employment, upward mobility opportunities, and a discrimination-free work environment.