26 Sep Roy Zerner
Operations expert focused on supply chain strategy, planning, procurement, and logistics
Supply Chain and Operations Specialist
Roy Zerner is a supply chain expert and executive with over 30 years of experience in supply chain management and planning across a variety of industries. As a consultant, Roy brings a unique blend of practitioner, consulting, and academic experiences to his engagements. These skills help ensure that the solutions he delivers are practicable, cost-effective, and address the root cause of the problem.
Roy has held executive supply chain leadership roles with Del Monte Foods, H.J. Heinz, and Mars Inc. In addition, he was a senior member of the Supply Chain Consulting practices of Andersen Consulting (now Accenture), Ernst & Young (now Capgemini), and Arthur Andersen.
- Supply chain strategy
- Demand planning
- Sales and operations planning
- Inventory management
- Production planning
- Strategic and operational procurement
- Supplier relationship management
- Order fulfillment
- Director, Supply Chain Planning – Del Monte Foods
- Senior Manager – Arthur Andersen
- Manager – Ernst & Young
- Senior Consultant – Andersen Consulting
- Fulfillment Manager – H. J. Heinz Company
- Sales Forecasting Supervisor – Mars, Inc.
- Associate Engineer – Diamond Shamrock
- MBA (Marketing & Finance), Indiana University – Kelley School Of Business
- BS, Chemical Engineering, Virginia Tech