Saad Ayub is a senior information technology executive and CIO with experience in the financial, media, retail, education, publishing, telecom, and healthcare industries. Formerly an Associate Principal at McKinsey, Saad’s passion is leveraging emerging and digital technologies to drive IT and business transformations, formulate new business models, and deliver business results.
Saad has written for the BTG blog about how to accelerate digital transformations.
- Technology strategy and execution
- New product development
- Digital transformation
- IT due diligence
- Process improvement and cost control
- Business and IT transformation
- Artificial intelligence
- SVP and CIO – Scholastic
- CIO Sales and Service – The Hartford
- Head of Customer Contact Systems – Aetna
- Associate Principal – McKinsey & Company
- MBA, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- PhD (Computer Science), Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- BSc (Computer Engineering), METU, Ankara, Turkey