Scott Spector helps financial services, insurance, and technology companies develop and operationalize strategic plans that capitalize on emerging growth opportunities, take advantage of advancements in technology while maximizing existing operations.
A former McKinsey consultant and technology entrepreneur, Scott brings vision, operational, and functional expertise plus valuable insights across a wide spectrum, from planning to sales to service.
- Strategic & Business Planning
- Market Sizing & Competitor Analysis
- Product Management & Product Development
- Technology & Applications
- Supply Chain Management & Operational Improvements
- Large Scale Data Mining and Analytics
- Advisor, McKinsey Solutions
- Head of Business Development & Investor Relations – Bull Path Capital Management
- Founder and CEO – Venaca, Inc. (provider of enterprise software for digital asset management)
- Sr. Quant. Analyst – McKinsey
- Assistant Treasurer – Irving Trust (now BNY Mellon)
- M.S. (Operations Research), Stony Brook University
- B.S. (Applied Mathematics and Statistics), Stony Brook University