Mash Zahid is a corporate strategy and analytics expert who helps drive business growth through data-driven solutions. A former Arthur Andersen consultant, Mash brings hands-on expertise across strategy development, data analytics, and project management, and has served healthcare, life science, and big box retail clients on a variety of strategic and operational initiatives.
Mash has written for the BTG blog about building scalable data science strategies.
- Deep Learning
- Machine Mearning
- Big Data solutions
- Scalable operationalization
- Behavioral Finance
- Advanced pricing and value creation modeling
- Digital Health
- Associate Partner, Machine Learning Practice – Capax Global
- Senior Manager, Workforce and Enterprise Planning – The Home Depot
- Assistant VP, Business Development – J.P. Morgan Chase
- Senior Consultant – Arthur Andersen
- MBA, The University of Chicago Booth School of Business
- BA (Political Science), The College of Wooster