For the third consecutive year, Business Talent Group (BTG) has been named to Inc. Magazine’s prestigious list of the 5000 fastest growing private companies.
The market for high-end independent talent has enjoyed explosive growth, and BTG was an early leader in connecting major global companies, PE firms, and non-profits with freelance consultants and executives who could power effective project-based work.
Business Talent Group and the Inc. 5000
Thanks to these benefits and more, BTG, too, has grown quickly. We’re honored to have made the Inc. list three years in a row, and we look forward to continued success for our clients and the independent talent that we serve.
Check out our profile on Inc, or read on to learn more about BTG.
- BTG is trusted by 37% of the F100 and beyond in 34 countries around the world
- We’ve earned a 97% repeat rate among top global companies
- We have 10+ years of experience working with F1000 clients on significant strategy, performance improvement, and implementation and execution projects
- 67% have both consulting and operational experience
- 78% have held director roles and higher at major corporations
- 70% have worked internationally
- 80% hold advanced degrees
Leah Hoffmann is BTG's Marketing & Content Strategist. A former journalist, Leah worked for Forbes.com and The Economist before joining BTG. She is passionate about clear thinking, sharp writing, and strong points of view.